Sponsored by Centre for Coaching (Switzerland)
Janine Everson, Director of the Centre for Coaching, explores in this sixth interview of a seven part series on The Secrets of Success in Coaching: “Dealing with a massive business crisis”.
In this example of exceptionally powerful coaching, Janine explores the case of dealing with a massive business crisis. Often in a crisis the temptation is to go it alone, fix it yourself. In this example, Janine explores how coaching helped a very senior executive identify and engage the support of others during a massive crisis, helping them get through, successfully.
For a full transcript of the interview, click here.
1) The Secrets of Success in Coaching: What a successful coaching strategy should look like for an organisation
2) The Secrets of Success in Coaching: Making Coaching more affordable
3) The Secrets of Success in Coaching: How to develop leaders in the most effective way?
4) The Secrets of Success in Coaching: Dealing with a poor individual performer
5) The Secrets of Success in Coaching: How can you dissolve conflict through active listening?
Centre for Coaching (Switzerland):
Established in 2002, the Centre for Coaching, an internationally accredited Centre for executive coach training and leadership development, is situated at the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business (GSB), and is present in South Africa, Australia and now also in Switzerland. Its courses form part of the GSB Executive Education suite of offerings and are thus informed by both academic rigour and coaching practice. The Centre for Coaching links into over 25 years of cutting edge coaching course development and experience offered through its alliance with New Ventures West in San Francisco.
The next six-month Associate Coaching Course will be starting on 24 September 2015, at the Château de Bossey, near Geneva – an intensive six-month programme designed for participants to emerge as coach practitioners.